About the Wisconsin Right to Life Education Fund
Your gifts to the Wisconsin Right to Life Education Fund are tax deductible. Corporate gifts are acceptable.
The Education Fund needs your gifts to
- Train tomorrow’s right-to-life leaders. Since 2003, more than 1,000 teens have attended Leadership Training Camps. With your help, hundreds more young leaders will be trained.
- Energize Wisconsin College Students for Life and its Campus Leadership Training Seminars.
- Mobilize the student population on college campuses across the state through the Wisconsin College Students for Life Student Grant Program.
- Save lives through direct lobbying to pass right-to-life laws and defeat anti-life laws.
- Rescue at-risk mothers and their babies through the Emergency Grants Program for pregnant women.
- Provide vital resources for pregnancy help centers including educational materials and support.
- Educate Wisconsin school students through books, media and materials made available to public and private schools.
DONATE to the Education Fund by CLICKING HERE.