50th Anniversary Gala
Friday, April 13, 2018, 5:30 PM - 11:59 PM
Join us for the
Wisconsin Right to Life 50th Anniversary Gala!
Join us for a magnificent evening celebrating 50 years of lifesaving work!
This once-in-a-lifetime event will feature a host of celebrities, champions of life, and pro-life friends, old and new. We will share how we're building the pro-life movement of the 21st century and most of all, revel in the greatest gift of all: life!
Cocktails | Dinner | Dancing | Live Music | Grand Silent Auction | Raffle
Friday, April 13, 2018 | 5:00 PM - Midnight
The Wisconsin Center | 400 W. Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee
Individual Tickets: $150/guest
Table of 10: $1,500/table
REGISTER ONLINE NOW!
Multiple sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact Amy Gehrke at or (414) 308-1051 for details.
Make plans to stay the night!
A discounted room block has been reserved at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center. Reserve your room online here, or call and mention the Wisconsin Right to Life Gala rate of $129/standard room when reserving. Offer expires Wednesday, March 14, 2018.
The 50th Anniversary Gala will benefit the Wisconsin Right to Life Education Fund.
Projects of the Education Fund include:
- Emergency Grants for at-risk mothers allowing them to choose life;
- Building a pro-life campus at colleges and universities through Life on Campus;
- Teens for Life, supporting teen groups at middle and high schools, as well as churches;
- Teen leadership training at our Life Camp summer youth retreat;
- Education of legislators and the public to promote life-saving legislation;
- The Veritas Society media program.