Hey Teens! Are you passionate about the right to LIFE? Want to learn how you can make a difference? Want to meet new friends that share your passion?
Come join us for L!fe Camp!
Sunday, August 6 - Friday, August 11, 2017
NEW LOCATION! - Green Lake, WI
Early Bird Registration: $325/camper
Regular Registration (after July 1, 2017): $375/camper
Questions about registering? Call Maddy Laufenberg at (414) 308-1058.
Educational Sessions // Legislative Field Trip to Madison // Experienced Pro-Life Speakers // New Friends // The "Baby Bean" Coffee Shop // The Teens for Life Store and Cantina // Games and Movie Nights // Swimming // And so much more!
Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation packet containing a finalized schedule, packing list, directions to the new camp location, a parental release form, and other information about L!fe Camp!
Campers are Encouraged to FUNDRAISE Their Way to Camp!
With the use of peer-to-peer fundraising, you can raise the money to pay for all or part of your way to camp! Creating your own peer-to-peer fundraising campaign is easy:
- Visit: https://wrtl.dntly.com/campaign/send-a-teen-to-l-fe-camp#/
- Hit one of the two green buttons that says, "Fundraise". You will be taken to the page to set up your own fundraiser.
- Under "What Do You Want to Call Your Fundraiser" create a name that helps people know what you're fundraising for, such as "Help Send Me to L!fe Camp!" or "Please Help Me Learn How to Save Lives" or whatever works for you.
- Under "Tell Supporters Why They Should Give to the Cause You're Fundraising For" include a few words about why people should help you go to camp.
- Don’t forget to upload your picture so your friends and family know this is a legitimate fundraiser!
- When you've completed these steps, hit the green "Create Your Fundraiser" button and, voila!, you have a fundraising page.
- Be sure to share your fundraiser often on social media, and e-mail it to your grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, or anyone who might support your efforts to go to camp.
- You can also mention that all donations are 100% tax deductible and will make an incredible difference in a young person's life!
Our software will keep a record of the donations you receive and we will discount your camp registration based on the amount you raise. If the amount you raise exceeds the cost of camp, you can rest assured these donations will help other teens enjoy L!fe Camp, as well!
Be a Hero. Save a Life. Fundraise Your Way to L!fe Camp!